Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 - Day 4 - Activity 1

DAY 4: Spectacular, Spectacular


Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles [4 points]
Let’s imagine that you had the chance to visit Milford Sound by boat, foot (walking) or air (helicopter). Which option would you prefer?
On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.
I would prefer to take the Helicopter because I could be able to see where Milford Sound is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi George!

    This is an interesting pick for exploring the Milford Sound.
    I haven't been in a helicopter before... I think it would be a pretty cool experience!
    What do you think you might see from the helicopter that you would miss if you were to walk or go by cruise?

    I watched a video of Will Smith bungee jumping out of a helicopter on his 50th birthday - Have you seen that?
    He bungee's into the Grand Canyon... It looks soooo scary!
    I wonder if you could do that over the Milford Sound... Would you like to try that?
    It might mean your trip isn't so relaxing but it would be very memorable!
    I am afraid of heights so I don't think I would be able to do that :)

    Thank you for sharing how you would like to travel the Milford Sound Michael, awesome work - Ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete