Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 - Day 1 - Activity 2

Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge [4 points]









On your blog, list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.
I would choose My older brother Asi because he's strong and he's got the brains.
I would choose My Dad Nasili because he is also smart and he knows which way I should go.
I would choose my older sister Latai because she would tell me what to do and what not to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi George!

    You have a great Taupo Race Team!! Sounds like you will be riding an awesome race :)
    It's cool to hear you would pick all family too - FAMILY POWER!!
    I am glad you have people on your team that will keep your morale high - that's really important when you're getting tired aye - I am sure they would be cheering for you the whole time :) Dream Team!!

    I think that it is smart to have all of the skills you have mentioned on your team. I would need someone with a sense of direction too, it isn't my strong suit! :)

    Do you think one day you might like to do the race with your family?
    Sounds like you guys would do awesome together!

    Great work George - Ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete