Learn: I understand the meaning word virtue,God desires humanity to grow in virtue
Monday, 4 December 2017
1. What is your strongest learning area /best learning area? Explain why.
My strongest learning area is Reading because when I am at home I like to read different books.
2. What learning area do you struggle the most with? Explain why.
The learning area that I most struggle in is maths because I don’t practise `````````basic facts and timetables.
RATE YOURSELF : 1 = Never; 5 = Always
1 I am usually well-prepared for learning every day. 1 2 3 4 5
2 I understand what is expected of me in preparation and participation in the learning. 1 2 3 4 5
3. I feel encouraged to participate in my learning and respond to others.
1 2 3 4 5
4. I get clear responses to what I say in class; I find out how to improve my learning. 1 2 3 4 5
5 The learning tasks are are always clear to me; I know what is expected.
1 2 3 4 5
6. I am treated farily and with respect all the time. 1 2 3 4 5
7. My teacher/s effectively directs and stimulates learning discussion in the learning space . 1 2 3 4 5
8. My teacher effectively encourages students to ask questions and give
answers. 1 2 3 4 5
9. In the second half of the year we learn to incorporate the 4Cs. Where do you place yourself in this continuum?
I collaborate effectively in class an d online . 1 2 3 4 5
I communicate effectively in class and online. 1 2 3 4 5
I think critically about things and my learning. 1 2 3 4 5
I think creatviely about how I do learnig. 1 2 3 4 5
If you have to give one suggestion for our learning space for next year, what would it be? Separate Year 7 & 8
Wednesday, 6 September 2017
We are learning to share our Prior Knowledge
Baptism - Why do we get baptised?
Eucharist - What does the Eucharist help us with?
Reconciliation - What does it mean?
Confirmation - What do we Confirm?
Anointing of the Sick - What is Anointing?
Marriage - When do we get married?Holy orders - What are the Holy orders?
Thursday, 16 March 2017
LEARN: I explored the living creatures at our green space at school.
At our green space there are insects, trees and plants. Our green space is filled with rubbish like plastic bottles and food packs. It is at the back of our classrooms. It is very damp and sheltered. It has beautiful daisy. Birds come and stand on the trees.