Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - Day 5 - Activity 3

Activity 3: Let It Rain

On your blog, write a short story about what happened when you opened the door and walked outside after the acid rain storm. To earn full points, you must write a story that is 8 – 10 sentences long.

I opened the door walked outside and looked around and I was terrified, everything was completely wiped out. All I could see was just grass and mud, there was a man that was running towards me and so I quickly shut the door and told my Family what I saw and they said to close the curtains and don't open the windows. So I closed the curtains and the windows, I saw shadow run past in the curtains and so I saw the man again and but he ran away.

5 comments:

  1. Hey George, great story!!

    Can you tell me more about what happened so I can give you full points? Why was the man running around, was he hiding from the acid rain? What happened to the trees outside during the storm?

    Happy New Year, I hope you've had an awesome holidays so far. It's great to be back checking blogs

    take care
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George,
    Love your story.
    Keep it up good job
    -Lesieli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi George,

    I think your story was quite interesting. I think the man outside was pretty frantic because he was outside and exposed to the acid rain. How do you think he felt?

    Keep it up!
    Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi George,
    Your story is pretty interesting, it kinda sounds scary to me like a horror movie. If that guy was in the acid rain what do you think would've happened to him?.

    Great work and keep it up
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete