Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - Day 2 - Activity 2

Activity 2: Carbon Sinks Don’t Stink!

Let’s imagine that you could design a sink that could gather up and then drain away any foods that you don’t like. On your blog, tell us what you would put in your special sink. If it was me, I would put rice pudding, brussel sprouts, custard, parsnips, and seafood chowder in the sink. Yuck! What about you?

On your blog, list all of the foods that you would put in your special draining sink..
Food I would put in my special draining sink would be -
  • Leftover food
  • Some vegetables

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora George

    Great idea putting leftovers down the sink. That way they wont just go to waste in the fridge and need to be chucked out. What kind of vegetables would you put down the sink? The veges I would put down are asparagus, turnips and artichokes.

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete