Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - Day 3 - Activity 2

Activity 2: Flying Foxes

If you could have a superpower, what would it be? If I could choose, I would like to be able to fly. It would make it possible for me to fly back to Canada and visit my family whenever I wanted. How amazing would that be?!

On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it.

My Superpower would be Speed because I would be able to run to school and back, I would also be able to save things from falling

1 comment:

  1. Hi George

    I love the idea of having super speed. That is also a super power that I would want to have. I love watching The Flash and imagining what it would be like running that fast. What other things do you think you would do with your super speed?

    I can't wit to find out more about your power!

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete