Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 - Day 4 - Activity 2

Activity 2: Pancakes and Maple Syrup? [4 points]










For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favourite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favourite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.

Pancakes:
Ingredients - 11/2 Flour, 31/2 teaspoons Baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon White sugar, 11/4 Milk, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons melted butter.


Pour flour into the mixing bowl then add 2 teaspoons of baking powder, add 1 teaspoon of salt and also add 1 tablespoon of White sugar. After you add those ingredients you have to add Milk and then start mixing, after you mix then add 1 egg and then stir again. Melt the butter then add three teaspoons to the mix then you are ready to cook your pancakes. Remember to wait till there are bubbles then flip it over.


2 comments:

  1. Hi George ,
    I really like how you include how much you need of each ingredient ,
    I also really like pancakes ,

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

    MMmmmmmmm PANCAKES!! Delicious choice for a favourite food ...makes me dribble just thinking about them :)
    Do you have a favourite topping to have with your pancakes?
    When I was growing up I used to have lemon and sugar on top - I love this combination but it got trumped when I visited America!
    I went to I-HOP while I was there and got cinnamon/cream cheese pancakes and oh my gosh they were sooooo good!! :)
    Might have to try out that combination one day if you like the sound of it :)
    ....It's a shame, it looks like I-HOP doesn't do them anymore but their menu still looks delicious:
    https://www.ihop.com/en/menu/pancakes

    Incase you want some ideas for next time!:)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete