Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 - Day 1 - Activity 1

DAY 1: Swimming with the Fish


Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points]







On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favourites.
My favourite summer activity is playing touch with my brothers and cousins. Unfortunately I couldn't find the rugby ball so when I find it, I will post the picture. It is one of my favourite because I get to release my energy and I also get to have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena George

    Touch is a great sport. You are extra lucky that your brothers and cousins all like to play with you. Do you play at school or with a club as well? That would be a great way to keep active during the school year.

    I hope that you have managed to find your rugby ball. If you don't find it are there any other activities that you can do this summer?

    Have a great day.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete