Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 - Day 5 - Activity 3

Activity 3: Going, going….gone [10 points]

On your blog, post a description of life in New Zealand in 2018. Please remember that the people who read your post will have never been to New Zealand or even seen a picture so it is your job to ‘paint a picture’ of New Zealand using your words. You can also post pictures if you wish. Be sure to fully attribute the pictures.
Image result for new zealand city
Auckland
New Zealand is a beautiful Country located in the Pacific Ocean. This is the image of My hometown in the City, there can be beautiful sunsets if you see it from a good view. There are also beautiful plants and animals that also live New Zealand, there are a lot of restaurants around the city like Fortuna, Renkon, Culprit and many more. They have plenty of yummy food ready and served for you.


1 comment:

  1. Hi George!

    Just me again :)

    This is a fantastic description of New Zealand!
    I like that you have also talked about different highlights of New Zealand from the environment to the food and even the sunsets :)

    I havent tried any of those places to eat before - Do you have any recommendations for dishes to eat? I will have to make sure I go there if we ever find out New Zealand is sinking! :)

    What will be the thing you miss most if New Zealand were to sink?
    I think mine would be our nature - I think our environment is beautiful and we are really lucky to live here :)

    Great work George!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete