Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 - Day 4 - Activity 3

Activity 3: Salt and Pepper [5 + 5 possible bonus points]

On your blog tell us where you would build your hotel and what you would use to build it. For an extra five points, use Google Drawings to design one room in your hotel. You can also use a paper and pencil to draw your room, take a picture of the drawing, and post it on your blog.
I would build My Hotel in Auckland, New Zealand, Glen Innes using Grey Brick.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora George.

    My name is Katelynn and I am from Grey Main School. I like the way you have set it out. What would you call your hotel if you had to give it a name? Why did you choose to build your hotel in Auckland? I chose to build my hotel in Tahunanui in Nelson by the beach.

    Keep up the great work George!
    He whetu koe! (Your a star!)

    Katelynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George!

    Just me again! :)

    Sounds like a great hotel and maybe near by for you so you can chck in on it every so often when you need to?? - Smart thinking Batman!

    I also like the room you have created - very nice couches :) they look really cosy!

    Would you add any crazy outrageous features to your hotel?? Like a slide into each room or scooters for each guest to get around the hotel? :)

    Great work George!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete