Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 - Day 5 - Activity 2

Activity 2: Living on the Edge [4 points]
On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.

Dear Silia (Mum),
My trip to tundra was HOT! it was boring there, there was nothing to do. It came to night time and I saw a light from a far distance, I quickly ran there and nobody was there, but as I entered the house it was full of Christmas decorations and a Christmas tree. I went and laid down on a couch, then suddenly there was a sound coming from the Chimney so I quickly ran outside and it was Santa! He quickly gave me a present and then flew away in his sled with the reindeer's.



2 comments:

  1. Hi George,
    I really like the way your story was Christmas themed because how it is nearly Christmas! Also in tundra it is not hot it is freezing cold there! Besides that you are doing an amazing job!

    Best Wishes
    From your Friend
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    Looks like you have had a busy summer break on your blog! I hope you enjoyed it? ...but also had some time to rest :)

    I love that your story had a Christmas twist... I can tell what was on your mind durng this activity - How lucky are you getting to meet Santa in the flesh too!
    I hope you had a good Christmas? Any exciting presents you had been hoping for?
    I always love Christmas for spending time with my family and eating amazing food so I hope that you got to have that this Christmas too George!

    I think that this might be one of the most excitng trips to a tundra I have read so far! Very entertaining story George - awesome work! :)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete