Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

SAINT PATRICKS

                                                  On Tuesday we had our saint patrick mass all of us had a Shamrock but some people had it on their shirt because it  was like  a badge and we were with our soul friend I was gonna go up with my soul friend but I was sick so Falakiko went up with my soul friend his name was Christopher  he was reading and then it carried on then it was finished.We had a shared lunch but I didn't

Know there was shared lunch but Christopher brought some food and it was yum in his food was cookies and  chocolate We shared some other food with some our friends.


We are learning to write a recount using a personal voice.I used my personal voice in my writing when I described  



Screenshot 2016-04-04 at 11.55.34.png


No comments:

Post a Comment