Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

W4 - Day 1 - #2 Shakespearean Language

English:
This morning I woke up and I spent a little time on my phone and then I folded my blanket and open my window, blinds and curtains. I then went and brushed my teeth and then made some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Shakespearean Language:
This m'rning i did wake up and i hath spent a dram timeth on mine own phoneth and then i did fold mine own blanket and ope mine own window, blinds and curtains.  I then wenteth and did brush mine own teeth and then madeth some scrambl'd eggs f'r breakfast

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora George,

    Wow! How different. It's really interesting the difference between words like morning and m'rning. What words stood out to you as unusual?

    Have you watched or read any of Shake spares work? If so, do you have a favourite of his work? I really enjoy Romeo and Juliet!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete