Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

W3 - Day 5 - #2 Favourite game

Related image
My favourite game is Rugby. 
How to play:
- Don't high tackle
- dont drop the ball
- can't be on the opposite's team side
- can't take the ball from the other side of the ruck
- don't tackle someone when they are in the air
- use your arms to tackle
- dont shoulder charge
- can't hold on to someone on the ground for too long
- no pulling hair
- don't pass it foward
- you must be behind the player before recieving the ball
- you also must be behind the kicker before kick off or chasing to catch the ball.

2 comments:

  1. Hi George.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging. Nice work on telling others how the game works! Rugby is my favourite sport too. What position do you play? I play wing or fallback.
    Great work George!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora George

    Hope you’re enjoying your Summer Holidays! Although the past couple days have been really overcast, windy and cold. I would love to know what you have gotten up to over the past couple weeks. I spent most of my holiday with my friends and family in Mangawhai (1.5 hours north of Auckland).

    I also love Rugby! Although I don’t play it myself, I love watching it live and on television. Although I did not enjoy watching the Rugby World Cup after our heartbreaking loss. You have given us some really good tips on what you can’t when playing Rugby- kai pai!

    I also would like to know what position you play when you play Rugby? Keep up the awesome work George!

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete