Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

100 Words Challenge

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 5.07.02 PM.png

I woke up with a huge yawn, I grabbed the bowl and filled it with dog treats, “I’m tired of you giving me dog treats”,said Apollo, my dog.
I then dropped the bowl and gasped. I stood there for a really long time staring at apollo with a confused face. I didn’t know if I was dreaming or not so I asked apollo again if I was dreaming and he replied “of course not”.

I realised that I could only hear apollo but not others, I quickly ran home to go chill with apollo on the deck. “Can we get some food after” said apollo.




1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Latoia and how many words did you do I Know it is 100 but how many did you do because I want to now how many words you did That is a cute picture of a dog what animals do you have and how many do you have because I really really really love dogs I wish I could have one because they are so cute and cuddly and awesome when I was little I had a dog but now I don't even if I did then It would be hard looking after 2 cats and 1 dog and all I need for pets are 2 or 1 because well my cats are berly inside they are usually outside unless it is raining because then they hate getting wet with the rain Anyways by latoia ps I love animals

    ReplyDelete