Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

My Career Malaga

During this week we have been learning about the Career Malaga (journey).
I learnt/make plan for what I wanted to become in the future.
I want to become a chef. I research the wages for chef and I investigate what I need to do to become a qualified chef. I need to work hard to achieve my dream in the future.
I had to get to know myself - I unpack some of my qualities and values that I have. Know these will help me to focus in the future with what I have in myself.

4 comments:

  1. Hi George,
    I like you Malaga Career Work it looks fantastic.
    Keep Up The Good Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George, i really like your Malaga work and it looks fantastic,another thing is that i like how you have learnt what you are going to be in the future. Fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George,
    I really like your malaga work it's look amazing
    Keep it up the work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi George,
    Your Malaga worksheet is fantastic. I hope one day you could make a family dinner for you family to eat.
    Keep up the great work.

    Helena

    ReplyDelete