Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

100 Words Challenge

Friday 24th August 2018
Prompt - Why wouldn't I do that...
Why wouldn’t I do that because there are girls and boys that don’t know me.When I entered the place it was so fancy, there were girls in dresses, boys in Tuxedos and they were all looking at me.I was looking at them as well and there was this buff guy and he had a name-tag on him and it said “Bouncer”, I went and asked him why are people staring at me and he said because your not wearing fancy clothes.


I quickly ran back to my home showered and change into my tuxedo and then ran back to the place, people stopped staring at me and enjoyed their meal.After when I was finish eating this girl came and sat next to me.
This is my 100 words challenge and I have more than 100 words, I have 126 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment