Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

100 Words Challenge

Learn: I am learning to write a narrative writing using prompts.

Collection of writing prompts- quote and images
One day I was delivering watermelons to people  and suddenly water was rushing down the road.I tried to drift and the water was already here and the watermelons fell out.I quickly tried to grab it but I fell into the water.I tried to stand up and people were looking at me and I told them to help me pick up the watermelons or else they are not having any.
I quickly drove away with the watermelons because I had to change into other clothes.When I changed into other clothes I went to deliver more watermelons, when I finished delivering the watermelons I was really tired.After I came back it was a complete flood.

2 comments:

  1. Mal - Jiminie-Hyung17 August 2018 at 20:55

    Are you the boy who ran at cross country for the year 7 boys ( From St Pius X )?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora George, my name is Kyra and I am a Year 7 student from Totara 3 at Grey Main School. I like your post about your 100 words challenge because it describes the photo well.

    We don't do 100 word challenges. I don't think I ever have done a 100 word challenge. Maybe I should do one some day in Literacy.

    Maybe next time you could check all your sentences make sense. Cool writing!

    From Kyra

    ReplyDelete