Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

End of 2017

2017 EVALUATION

1. What is your strongest learning area /best learning area? Explain why.
My strongest learning area is Reading because when I am at home I like to read different books.

2. What learning area do you struggle the most with? Explain why.
The learning area that I most struggle in is maths because I don’t practise `````````basic facts and timetables.
RATE YOURSELF   :   1 = Never; 5 = Always
1  I am usually well-prepared for learning every day.               1  2  3  4  5

2  I understand what is expected of me in preparation and participation in the learning.     1  2  3  4  5

3.  I feel encouraged to participate in my learning and respond to others.
1  2  3  4  5

4.  I get clear responses to what I say in class; I find out how to improve my learning.      1  2  3  4  5

5  The learning tasks are are always clear to me; I know what is expected.
1  2  3  4  5

6.   I am treated farily and with respect all the time.              1  2  3  4  5

7.  My teacher/s effectively directs and stimulates learning discussion in the learning space . 1  2  3  4  5
8. My teacher effectively encourages students to ask questions and give
answers.    1  2  3  4  5

9. In the second half of the year we learn to incorporate the 4Cs. Where do you place yourself in this continuum?
I collaborate effectively in class an d online .       1  2   3  4  5
I communicate effectively in class and online.     1 2   3  4  5
I think critically about things and my learning.    1  2  3  4  5
I think creatviely about how I do learnig.       1  2  3  4  5


If you have to give one suggestion for our learning space for next year, what would it be? Separate Year 7 & 8


No comments:

Post a Comment