Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

100 Words Challenge

Dear George,
I hope your enjoying your life now, it must be great running around and playing
touch with your friends. When you grow up, I hope you will be a great rugby
player just like me, when I was your age I loved playing rugby with my friends
and family. In School don’t distract others and give the teachers a hard time.
So I hope your managing yourself at school, Remember to work hard in school
and never give up.


I really wish I was you so I could play around with my friends but I’m just an old
man sitting around on. When your my age you would be bored because you
won’t be able to do fun things such as running with your friends, playing rugby
and many more fun things. So I hope your having a great time and always stay
positive.

From 72 year old George.

No comments:

Post a Comment