Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

THE KILLING DUMMY 8/6/16

                                      

The killing Dummy

It was a thundery stormy night I was alone my Family was sleeping I lit the torch as I looked around the house if anyone was here as I looked through the window I saw a dummy smiling at me I got my dad’s chainsaw. I went outside and he wasn't there so I went back inside the house a clown was there I turned on the chainsaw and I cut the clowns head off there was blood everywhere so I cleaned when I looked in the mirror I saw the dummy that was outside I turned around and he wasn't there someone turned on the TV I went to the lounge I couldn't see who was there and when I turned on the lights and it was BA BA Dook
He was smiling at  me I killed him. The dummy was looking at me and finally I killed him and it was morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment